LOVE Island contestants may be looking through rose tinted glasses, but with the launch of a new shades range with Polaroid that’s not the only colour specs on offer.
Love Island and Polaroid have partnered up to release a new capsule collection alongside the winter edition of the hit show.
The range includes eleven pairs of unisex frames, and will be available from the online Love Island Shop and Vision Express.
The experts at Vision Express can also help shoppers get the Love Island frames fitted with prescription lenses if needed.
Each frame is uniquely personalised with subtle hearts and Love Island branding, with six designs and multiple colours.
- Polaroid X Love Island available from Love Island Shop and Vision Express – click here
Prices start from around 31.50 and range to 45 depending on your retailer.
The collection includes a number of on trend styles, including Classic Aviators in Rose Gold, and Silver, Flat Top Squared in Black and Crystal Grey, Oval Pop in Steel Grey and Blue Flash, edgy Sleek Cat Eye frames in Havana and Electric Blue, and Round Pop in Black, Rose and Yellow – a shape that’s been a huge hit with bloggers.
You can see some of the frames already modelled by the contestants online, and we’re sure you will see more of the frames pop on screen in the villa.
So, if you’ve been lusting after a pair you’ve seen on the small screen you know where to head.
- Polaroid Classic Aviators in Rose Gold, 35 – buy here
- Polaroid Classic Aviators in Silver, 35 – buy here
- Polaroid Flat Top Squared in Black, 28 – buy here
- Polaroid Flat Top Squared in Crystal Grey, 28 – buy here
- Polaroid Oval Pop in Steel Grey, 31.50 – buy here
- Polaroid Oval Pop in Blue Flash, 31.50 – buy here
- Polaroid Sleek Cat Eye frames in Havana, 31.50 – buy here
- Polaroid Sleek Cat Eye frames in Electric Blue, 31.50 – buy here
- Polaroid Round Pop in Black, 31.50 – buy here
- Polaroid Round Pop in Rose, 31.50 – buy here
- Polaroid Round Pop in Yellow, 31.50 – buy here
Loved Laura’s outfit in the first episode? Here’s where you can buy that amazing play suit.
Got your eyes on the bikinis? Here’s where you can snap them up.
Lookfantastic has also been revealed as the shows beauty sponsor – here’s what they are sending into the villa.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.