Fears Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may call Royals RACIST in no-holds barred interview

0
11

PALACE aides fear Meghan Markle will brand members of the royal family racist and sexist in a no-holds-barred interview.

Following the bombshell revelation that Prince Harry, 35, and his wife, 38, are to quit as senior royals there have been reports the pair could appear on US television to tell their side of the story.

Meghan may call members of the Royal Family ‘racist and sexist’, aides have told the Times

However, ITV journalist Tom Bradby, who is a friend of Harry and his brother William, 37, believes such a tell-all interview would not be pretty for the royals.

Writing in the Sunday Times, he said: I have some idea of what might be aired in a full, no-holds-barred sit down interview and I don’t think it would be pretty.

While not mentioned by Mr Bradby, The Times reports that royal courtiers fear Meghan would brand members of the family racist and sexist.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made their sensational announcement to quit on Wednesday reportedly without consulting the Queen or Prince Charles.

Meghan then flew back to Vancouver Island, Canada the following day leaving Harry to deal with the fallout.

‘JEALOUS AND UNFRIENDLY’

Mr Bradby who joined the Sussexes on their trip to South Africa last year – thinks Harry is determined make the best of the situation ahead of a reported showdown with the Queen and his father next week.

But the journalist says that the couple finds certain members of the Royal Family jealous and, at times, unfriendly.

He stressed that this does not include the beloved monarch, 93, and her husband Prince Philip, 98.

The ITV broadcaster writes that the rift started around the time of the Harrys 2018 wedding to Meghan a 30m event funded by the taxpayer.

Mr Bradby writes: Really damaging things were said and done. The atmosphere soured hard and early, but few meaningful attempts were made by anyone to heal the wounds.

Prince Harry chatting to ITV’s Tom Bradby while in Africa
Harry and Meghan spoke to Bradby about their struggles with fame while in South Africa last year

He said William did try to build bridges between the so-called Fab Four which includes his 38-year-old wife Kate but for the moment, at least, things have gone too far to be retrieved.

HOAR on Sunday reports that the Duke of Sussex was concerned his wife was on the brink in the run-up to their bombshell announcement.

And LA-born Meghan has told pals that a move to Canada will be a welcome escape from her toxic life in the UK, the Mail on Sunday reports.

There were concerns for the couple duringtheir trip to South Africalast year.

The pair spoke to Mr Bradby about their struggles with fame while Harry revealed he’s grown apart from William.

Mr Bradbylater told US breakfast show Good Morning America that he found the royal couple“bruised” and “vulnerable.”

He said: “The reality I found was just a couple that seemed a bit bruised and vulnerable with mental health and all the rest of it you have to be careful what words you use that was the story I found and it seemed the right journalistic thing to do, to try and tell that story as empathetically as I could.

Reports of a rift between the so-called Fab Four have been rife since 2018

“We had a couple of private heart-to-hearts before we did the interview and I said lets just go out and tell the truth as you see it’.

The thing about Harry is, whether in private or in public, if you ask him an honest question hell give you an honest answer, for better or worse.”

Their decision has sparked outrage – with Prince Charles “incandescent with rage” and the Queen said to be “disappointed”.

But ex-pals claim their announcement to step back from the royals isn’t surprising asMeghanand Harryalways felt like “outsiders”.

One source told theDaily Beast: “They just felt totally unwelcome.”

It is rumoured Harry may fly to Canada to join his her as early as next week andthere are fears he may never live in the UK ever again.

This comes as it has emerged the couples two dogs have stayed in North America after flying out with them for their Christmas break in another clue that the break could be permanent.

Harry has a packed diary next week including an official engagement at Buckingham Palace on Thursday which could be his last as a working royal, theDaily Mailreports.

The Sussexes returned from Canada after a six-week holiday before dropping the bombshell that they were quitting as senior royals

They spent Christmas and New Year in this waterfront home on Vancouver Island

Sources claim the couple decided to quit the UK after feeling sidelined by the monarchy

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here