Furious Thomas Markle slams Meghan and Prince Harry for insulting the Queen and Brits over royal brand row

0
253

FUMING Thomas Markle has slammed Meghan and Harry for “insulting” the Queen over their Sussex Royal brand row.

The dad hit out at his daughter in a furious outburst after she and Harry were forced to confirm they wouldnot use the word Royal after quitting the Firm.

The Queen has banned Meghan and Harry from using the Sussex Royal brand

Speaking to TMZ from near his home in Mexico, Markle blasted: “I’m very upset with Harry and Meghan right now.

“[They] don’t have a right to speak to the Queen the way they’ve spoken to her. I think it’s an insult to the Queen and the British people.”

Markle, who has repeatedly slammed the couple after being shunned from their wedding in 2018, went on to say Meghan and “dumped” him and is now “dumping the royal family”.

It comes after he warned he will keep cashing in on the Megxit row as he begged Meghan to contact him.

ROYAL ROW

The royal row erupted last week when the couple were forced to ditch their Sussex Royal brand when the Queen hired top lawyers to ban it.

Pals said that Meghan believed there was no legal comebackfor the Queen if they continued to use the term after quitting on March 31.

But her and Harry later released a lengthy statement on their website on Friday night where they confirmed they would not be using the word “royal”.

The couple also appeared to throw a perceived dig at being treated differently from other working royals, including Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.

And the bombshell statement pointed out that while no longer able to use the word royal, Prince Harry would remain sixth-in-line to the throne.

RETURN TO UK

Harry and Meghan are due to return to the UK to complete their last royal engagements before their March 31 deadline.

The first return to royal duties for Meghan will be on March 5, with the couple heading to the Endeavour Fund awards in London.

As part of the busy six engagements in 11 days, Harry, 35, is expected to attend the opening of the Silverstone Experience – a Brit motor racing museum – with F1 legendLewis Hamiltonon March 6.

And the next day, he will be joined by wife Meghan, 38, for the Mountbatten Festival of Music at Royal Albert Hall.

Meghan is then set to enjoy a solo outing on March 8 when the former actress will mark International Women’s Day, however details of the event are yet to be announced.

And the couple’s final engagement on March 9 will see them join the Royal Family, including the Queen, for the Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey.

It comes after Harry and Meghanaxed their 15 UK staff, in their surest sign they will never return to Britain to live.

The couple, who are currently living in an 8million mansion on Vancouver Island, have been allowed to keep their HRH titles but have been forced to accept that they will not use them publicly as they tout for business around the globe.

Under the terms of the Mexit deal, they have agreed to repay the 2.4million of taxpayers money used to refurbish theirFrogmore Cottage home in Windsor.

Harry and Meghan must also pay a commercial rent for the home of around 30,000 a month.

Thomas Markle previously said he wanted Meghan to look after him in his old age
Thomas Markle has repeatedly lashed out at his daughter

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry released a terse statement about their future as royals on Friday night

Meghan reportedly believes there is nothing stopping the couple from using the branding

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here