KATE Middleton and Prince William may keep Princess Charlotte at home next month when school reopens.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are reportedly keen to keep their eldest two children together to continue their lockdown routine.
While Princess Charlotte, who is in reception, could go back to school as part of the phased return to classes, Prince George is in year 2 – not one of the groups expected to be brought back under government advice.
The Times today reported Kate and William were considering keeping the family together during the coronavirus lockdown.
Both Charlotte, five, and George, six, attend Thomas’ school in Battersea, Southwest London, which is this week expected to make a final decision over the return of classes.
Primary schools in England are due to reopen on June 1 at the earliest on condition that coronavirus infections continue to drop.
During lockdown, the royal couple have been sharing homeschooling duties as they isolate in their Norfolk home.
And the mum-of-three said there had been some friction between the kids.
Speaking to ITV’s This Morning, she said: “George gets very upset because he just wants to do all of Charlotte’s projects. Making spider sandwiches is far cooler than doing literacy work.”
And Kate, 38, even admitted she and William and lied to the kids – continuing to homeschool them through the Easter break.
The mum said: “We don’t tell the children we’ve actually kept going through the holidays. I feel very mean.”
Prince William, 37, described homeschooling as “fun”, but Kate, 38, added it was “challenging”, during the call with BBC Breakfast.
And apart from homeschool, the little girl and her brothers have kept busy.
The Cambridges shared an adorable video of the family clapping for the NHS outside their home.
Charlotte herself has got stuck in – pictured delivering food to isolated pensioners on her fifth birthday.