But only one act can be take home the prize, which means there must be an elimination process, so when is the first axing taking place?
When is The X Factor: Celebrity elimination?
The X Factor: Celebrity has given stars, which are not known for singing, a shot at making it in the music industry.
However, there is only one prize up for grabs and, of course, contestants will be filtered out of the competition.
The first elimination will take place on Saturday, October 19, with nine acts being booted off the show.
After, judges Simon, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh will each pick three acts who they want to mentor this series.
Who is competing on The X Factor: Celebrity?
- Megan McKenna – The former Towie star is hoping the programme will give her the big break she has dreamt of.
- Kevin McHale –Kevin, who played Artie Abrams in Glee, has signed up to appear on the show.
- Martin Bashir –Martin is a journalist famed for his interview with the late Princess Diana 24 years ago.
- Ricki Lake – Ricki is best known for hosting her own Emmy winning show in the US from 1993 to 2004.
- Victoria Ekanoye –Victoriapreviously appeared in the ITV soap Coronation Street and portrayed Angie Appleton.
- Jonny Labey –Jonnyhas been tipped as “one to watch” as he trades EastEnders in for The X Factor stage.
- Olivia Olson –Oliviais best known for starring in Love Actually as Joanna but will try her hand at singing to impress the judges.
- Hayley Hasselhoff –Hayley is the daughter of Baywatch actor David Hasselhoff and is hoping her appearance on Celebrity X Factor will be her “big shot” at cracking the music industry.
- Vinnie Jones –Vinniewho is notorious for playing the hardman in films and TV shows,will take to the stage in this year’s The X Factor: Celebrity.
- Jenny Ryan – Jenny, who is best known as one of the quiz masters on the ITV gameshow The Chase.
- Try Star – Sports stars Thom Evans, Ben Foden and Levi Davis have formed a three-piece band for The X Factor: Celebrity.
- The Influencers –Social media influencers Sofia, Alondra, Laura, Natalie and Wendii want to be the next big girl band.
- The Islanders –Love Island 2018 stars Wes Nelson, Samira Mighty, Eyal Booker and Zara McDermott have joined forces on The X Factor: Celebrity.
- Max and Harvey –The brothers, who shot to fame on the app musical.ly three years ago, but will they be the lucky pair who will land a lucrative record deal?
- Edwards and Cole – Brendan Cole found fame on Strictly Come Dancing, while Jeremy Edwards has appeared on Hollyoaks and Holby City.
When is The X Factor: Celebrity next on?
The X Factor: Celebrity launched on Saturday, October 12, 2019 on ITV and continues next Saturday (October 26).
Simon Cowell judges the revamped talent show alongside The Pussycat Dolls Nicole and entertainment manager Louis.
Meanwhile, Dermot OLeary returned to host of the new series and has praised Simon, 59, for switching things up.
Earlier this year, he admitted: “I admire Simon’s bravery, he just thinks lets give it a go and see what happens.
“The audition process was filmed in Simon’s house in Malibu in mid-July.”
He continued: “There was something natural and warm and fun about it, the celebs picked a couple of songs and then auditioned as usual.
“It’s going to be a competition and the people involved really want to win.”